Get your free consultation now.
We are looking for the right person to manage our SEO and other marketing initiatives.
You enjoy taking on new challenges and efficiently get work done.
You’re a team player with excellent English communication skills and you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and services we offer & the industry we operate in. Knowing what is and isn’t part of our offering is extremely important
- Execute SEO tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, keyword rankings using Ahrefs and ROI of marketing campaigns (via attribution)
- Identify technical on-page SEO issues on the Webflow-powered website to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Optimize meta-data, copy and landing page content
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for both Google & Bing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and execute a link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
You should have advanced experience in most SEO concepts and relevant tools, including some basic HTML and CSS skills.
We are looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your answers as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Have proven SEO experience and success in driving organic lead generation for B2B products
- You are a hands-on SEO professional that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to get things done directly with minimal supervision
- You are comfortable with data analysis, funnel metrics & extracting actionable insights from reporting dashboards
- You remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine optimization
- You have experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Hotjar)
- You have experience with SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, screamingfrog, Ahrefs)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once yet complete tasks w/ laser-like focus
- Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
- Asset: You have working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Webflow is a plus
- Asset: You have a BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Stay on track of the SEO best practices, own responsibilities, and be aware of deadlines to ensure task completion
- Communicate promptly with the Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application
The Immigrowth Team