Get your free consultation now.
We are seeking a Process Improvement and Change management professional who will be responsible for facilitating and co-creating process development/improvement plans and leading change management strategies using structured methodology, experience and situational details of the company. This professional will assist in the completion of change initiatives regarding process and technology. This position will also support future implementations and business development activities.
What You Will Do:
- Development, implementation, documentation and enforcement of standardized process sampling and measurement procedures.
- Develop process maturity roadmap and lead multiple concurrent process improvement projects and programs to improve operational processes resulting in financial savings, increased revenue and/or customer experience improvements
- Identify measures as part of the future state process to be able to (a) identify that the desired improvements have been achieved and (b) identify areas for future
- Defining and monitoring KPIs specific to the core & sub-processes
- Continuously evolve the way we do business to match the changing needs of our clients, product lines and general environment by way of new methods and procedures
- Contribute to solution strategies based on business needs in supporting programs and roadmaps
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in organizational change management, process improvement, organization development or a related field
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills. Able to multi-task and deliver multiple assignments in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Solid understanding of change processes and their impacts on both individuals and organizations
- Knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Superior interpersonal skills with excellent English writing and communicative skills
- Demonstrates the willingness, ability, and enthusiasm to learn new processes, methodologies or technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced technical knowledge on how automation process flows works using Zapier and API’s
- Effective organizational and time management skills in meeting deadlines and working with frequent interruptions.
- Strategic thinker who can map out the future state from a process perspective
- Ability to perform complex work with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and methods.
- Ability to write technical and user support documentation, SOP’s and training materials
- Asset: Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or project management credentials
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day Mon to Fri) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Stay on track of process deliverables, own responsibilities, and be aware of deadlines to ensure task completion
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application
The Immigrowth Team