Get your free consultation now.
We are currently seeking an Operations Assistant who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CPA. You are proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites, including advanced excel expertise. You are highly organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks in order to manage your workload. You enjoy taking on new challenges and efficiently get work done. You’re a team player with excellent English communication skills and you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your communication and interpersonal skills to influence at all levels in a dynamic organization. Our business is actively growing, with the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and pay, based on performance.
- Organizing and maintaining daily emails of the organization
- Provides administrative support to the CEO to ensure efficient business operations
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team projects and monitoring team work results
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled executive reports
- Liaise with the CEO and handle requests and queries from managers and staff
- Various administrative and ad hoc duties as required by the CEO
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes of the meeting
- Organizes and maintains daily emails of the organization
- Provides administrative support to the CEO to ensure efficient business operations (e.g. sending of new leads to the delivery team and confirmation of the project assumptions)
- Assists in preparation and sending of invoices
- Assists in the collection of payments
- Assists in the preparation and sending out of legal agreements based on the existing pricing template
- Assists in the data extraction for the preparation of the business plan; upload related pertinent documents related to the business plan and implement a thorough client file management
- Liaises with the Graphic Designer for the preparation and follow of graphic designs for different projects
- Liaises with the CEO and handle requests and queries from managers and staff
- Plans meetings and take detailed minutes of the meeting
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your proposal as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Experience Accountant (CPA), Financial Management, or other related profession
- Proven experience for a minimum of at least 2 years experience as Operations Assistant role
- Knowledgeable or willing to be trained in the following tools/technology: Asana, Slack, Webflow, Pipedrive, Stripe, Gmail, GSuite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Expert both written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Role Duties & Conditions Include
- Can work 8 hours a day (between 06:00 AM to 06:00 PM Pacific Standard Time)
- Stay on track of day-to-day responsibilities, and be aware of deadlines to ensure task completion
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive training
- Timely and organized performance reviews and incentives
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Immigrowth Team