Get your free consultation now.
We are looking for an assistant that is eager to learn with a natural passion or curiosity for Human Resources. You will provide support for a full range of human resource services to all levels of leadership and employees to support the achievement of business objectives and goals.
You will act as a partner to the business founder by embedding corporate HR processes into day-to-day work and providing professional guidance and support with the objective of adding value to the business.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your communication and interpersonal skills to influence at all levels in a dynamic organization. Our business is actively growing, with the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and pay, based on performance.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate and work proactively with business founder, including senior managers, in the areas of workforce planning, succession planning, talent management and leadership coaching.
- Implement human resources strategies, practices, processes, and programs that align to strategic goals and business priorities.
- Ensure compliance and provide guidance related to regulatory requirements for HR.
- Partner with the business founder to design succession plans for key talent and positions. Identify training and development gaps and support the identification of high potential employees.
- Assists in developing Career Development Plans with their employees on career development discussions.
- Identify and evaluate changes in industry practices and business trends and capitalizes on opportunities that will improve client operations including increasing team engagement and addressing inclusion and diversity initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- A process-mindset approach with an aptitude and passion to create a tangible impact in the organization
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint).
- Sound general knowledge of HR Programs, Policies & Procedures, Collective Agreements and relevant legislation coupled with business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of organizational structure, change management, employee engagement, performance management, and leadership succession
- Understanding of lean methodologies and continuous improvement fundamentals
- Excellent written and communicative English skills
- Asset: Prior project management experience or certification
- Asset: HR designation (CPHR) or significant progress towards completion considered an asset
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Stay on track of the delivery process, own responsibilities, and be aware of deadlines to ensure task completion
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Immigrowth Team