Get your free consultation now.
We are a looking for the right person to manage a team of Business Plan Consultants.
Applicants for this position should be critical thinkers who are capable of conceptualizing a clear story with limited information given and have solid experience in managing people. You need to be an excellent communicator and team player who doesn't shy away from a challenge.
If you are a driven individual who wants to make great money, while working with an amazing team then keep reading!
The Business Plan Team Manager will be expected to handle:
- Manage a team of business plan consultants
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Properly delegate tasks and provide feedback to the team
- Diagnose problems with projects and create solutions in a timely manner
- Create thorough business plans
- Create business models
- Create financial statements
- Make thorough financial projections
- Perform in-depth market research
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your answers as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Big 4 Experience preferred
- Should have advanced experience in the Microsoft Office: word and excel product suite
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in financial modeling
- Experience in technical business writing
- Must enjoy working remotely with MINIMAL hand holding
- Aptitude to learn continuously and quickly
- Must be a ninja at written communications
- You should have advanced experience in the Microsoft Office: word and excel product suite.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once yet complete tasks w/ laser-like focus
- Must be a proactive problem-solver who finds the solutions rather than asks questions
- Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
- Superb English proficiency
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day - Mon to Frio) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Team lead that can effectively manage people and tasks
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Immigrowth Team