Get your free consultation now.
We are looking for the right person to help create, revise and write various business plans for different businesses; and streamline our existing processes.
Applicants for this position should be critical thinkers who are capable of conceptualizing a clear story with limited information given. You need to be an excellent communicator and team player who doesn't shy away from a challenge.
If you are a driven business consultant who wants to make great money, while working whenever you want and with an amazing team then keep on reading!
The Business Plan Writer will be expected to handle:
- Create thorough business plans
- Create business models
- Create financial models
- Develop full reports/documents
- Perform in-depth market research
We're looking for someone amazing to work with us for the long term. If you're looking for the same old, same old then this won't be for you.
You'll need to include the word 'purple' in your proposal as I'll be able to see you read and understand this brief.
- Must have a lot of experience in the business plan process and feasibility studies
- Experience in financial planning, forecasting and business analysis
- Experience in technical business writing
- Must be a ninja at written communications in English
- Should have advanced experience in the Microsoft Office: word and excel product suite,
- Must enjoy working remotely with MINIMAL hand holding
- Broad advisory skill sets (capacity to help the client explore issues/opportunities)
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experience in project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day - Mon to Fri) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Provide the highest level of business plans quickly and without fuss
- Stay on track of the delivery process, own responsibilities and be aware of deadlines to ensure project completion
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Immigrowth Team