Get your free consultation now.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. You are proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites, including advanced excel expertise. You are highly organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks in order to manage your workload. You enjoy taking on new challenges and efficiently get work done. You’re a team player with excellent English communication skills and you’re looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
This is a great opportunity to utilize your communication and interpersonal skills to influence at all levels in a dynamic organization. Our business is actively growing, with the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and pay, based on performance.
What You Will Do:
Reviewing and organizing documents from clients in electronic format within the company storage systems.
- Organizing and maintaining daily emails
- Type, format and edit standard and non-standard documents using MS Word, Excel, and Adobe and other software as required (e.g. correspondence, reports, presentations etc.)
- Assemble electronic application packages and post to secure website
- Maintain team tracker lists
- Maintain manuals and checklists for work as required
- Various administrative and ad hoc duties as required by the CEO
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PDF
- Experience using Google Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Gmail
- Strong clerical skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail, and can work hard under pressure
- Excellent English writing and communicative skills
- Previous experience working in with an agile team is an asset
- Process-minded with a “yes can do attitude”
- Team player who loves to create a tangible impact
Role Duties Include:
- Flexible work hours (8 hours/day) where you can work at any time of your choosing
- Stay on track of the delivery process, own responsibilities, and be aware of deadlines to ensure task completion
- Communicate promptly with Supervisor every day
- Assist and support with ad hoc tasks as required
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Immigrowth Team